Job Summary: Fast-growing real estate private equity firm seeking an experienced Project Manager.
Elevation Financial Group’s Project Manager will be joining a passionate team that works hard but is lead with kindness. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in all or some combination of Owner Representation, Asset Management, or Construction Management. They will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to the Investment Committee, stakeholders, clients, or project team members. The ideal teammate will need to possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills, work ethic, attention to detail, and work well both in a team environment and autonomously.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in business, or a related field (preferred)
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- Experience in Project Management software Procore or similar.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Solid understanding of permitting processes within municipalities and process to procure information from municipalities regarding construction permitting.
- Willing to travel regularly to property sites across multiple states.
- Proficient in excel (budget tracking) as well as experience in project management software – (ex. Procore or alike.)
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Education & Qualifications:
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project planning: 3 years (Preferred)
- Commercial real-estate: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: